Develop best practices and insights lead innovation in your organization; then put theory into practice with real-world projects.
Experience two one-week modules on campus combine classroom lectures with hands-on team projects, visits from guest speakers, coaching sessions, and pitch presentations.
The curriculum encompasses design fundamentals, strategy, and practical tools to use on real-world business challenges.
Application due: 24 Jan 2020
– Which ideas are worth pursuing?
– How do you identify and overcome obstacles to change?
– Should you set up an innovation arm?
– Do you need to change the culture to support innovation?
– How do you introduce an entrepreneurial mindset throughout